Fjellstrand is an innovative shipyard with long traditions within the Norwegian maritime industry .The yard has developed several leading green technology projects and built the world’s first battery driven ferry MF Ampere, Fjellstrand is part of the Maritime Cluster NCE Maritime CleanTech and participates in a New innovative EU-project ”TrAM”. The project will result in new modular building methods for a battery driven fast passenger ferry. The project will be developed together with other partners of NCE Maritime CleanTech and a list of international research and industrial partners.
We are searching for a
PROJECT MANAGER - INNOVATION
This position will be responsible for the Fjellstrand contribution into the TrAM-project and other development projects Fjellstrand is involved in. Interests for future environmental solutions and production methods as well as Good team skills are essential.
- Develop yard with new production methods
- Interactions with all involved partners, both national and international, regarding technical solutions and production logistics
- Responsible for reporting, quality and contract obligations in the project.
- Bachelor/master in engineering, production-, machine- or marine engineering
- Relevant experience within project management
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Participation in exiting international projects with Norwegian and European research partners
- great influence on future production methods
The yard is located in beautiful surroundings at Omastrand in Hardanger, with great opportunities for outdoor activities.
For more info: contact Edmund Tolo, tel. +47 95152267 or visit our web site http://www.fjellstrand.no/